Reserve your room for the 2015 Summit
Click here to reserve your room for the 2015 Global Innovation Summit, at the San Jose Marriott.
Venue and Hotel Information
- The Summit and many related activities take place at the San Jose Marriott, in the heart of Silicon Valley. The Marriott is a newly-designed, four-diamond hotel with modern styling. The hotel features Arcadia, a restaurant by Michael Mina, the celebrity chef whose food has received Michelin star recognition.
- To reserve your room, click here to reserve online. You can also call +1 (408) 280-1300 and let them know you will be attending the Global Innovation Summit.
- San Jose Marriott
301 South Market Street
San Jose, California 95113
click here for hotel website
Additional hotel options
- Visit Sanjose.org for a list of additional hotels in the area
Group Travel Planner
Collaborate on trip details. Book travel deals. Collect shared expenses.
Travefy is pleased to offer its free online group travel planner for groups looking to plan a trip to the Global Innovation Summit + Week. Through Travefy users can collaborate on trip details, book travel deals, and collect shared expenses.
- Collaborate on trip details. Search over 7 millions activities and restaurants, discuss trip plans, and share with others.
- Book travel deals. Travefy searches over 400,000 hotels across hundreds of sites to bring you the best hotel deals embedded into your trip.
- Collect shared expenses. Split the cost of hotel rooms, concert tickets, meals, and other travel expenses. Friends pay you with their credit card and you get paid in real time.
Transportation to Event
From San Jose Mineta (SJC) Airport
Taxi: Taxis are stationed at the Airport for on-demand service. They are accessible from Terminal A and Terminal B. For more information about taxis from San Jose Mineta Airport, http://www.flysanjose.com/fl/travelers.php?page=ground_trans/taxi&subtitle=Ground+Transportation+|+Taxis
In addition to the on-demand service available at each terminal, taxis are available on a prearranged basis. It is cheaper to book a taxi in advance. Please contact the company of your choice to schedule reservations. Or, we recommend 101 Limo & Taxi Service http://www.101limoandtaxi.com/ Contact Info: email@example.com tel. (877) 265-6102.
Super Shuttle: Shared ride van service from $25.00 http://www.shuttlefare.com
From the San Francisco Airport
Taxi: Taxis are expensive. For more information about taxis from SFO to Silicon Valley, http://www.flysfo.com/web/page/tofrom/transp-serv/to-sb/taxis.html
In addition to the on-demand service available at each terminal, taxis are available on a prearranged basis. It is cheaper to book a taxi in advance. Please contact the company of your choice to schedule reservations. Or, we recommend 101 Limo & Taxi Service http://www.101limoandtaxi.com/. Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. (877) 265-6102.
Super Shuttle: Shared ride van service from $38.00. http://www.shuttlefare.com
New Uber riders attending the Global Innovation Summit can enjoy $20 off their first ride with Uber using the promocode: Innosummit.
Download the app on your smartphone.
101 Limo will provide a 10% discount when you mention "Global Innovation Summit."